Expected School wide Learning
SCHOOLWIDE LEARNER OUTCOMES (SLO'S)
Thinkers and Problem Solvers who:
- Read and comprehend material in all subjects.
- Demonstrate proficiency.
- Ask effective questions.
- Apply problem solving skills.
- Express oneself clearly and effectively.
Healthy Lifestyle Advocates who:
- Manage time wisely.
- Possess resiliency skills.
- Set goals and monitor progress.
- Motivate oneself to initiate and complete tasks.
- Make healthy choices.
Life Skill Oriented, Career and College who:
- Demonstrate good attendance. (regular and punctual)
- Demonstrate individual responsibility.
- Understand steps of job process.
- Encourage community involvement.
- Build rapport and work well with authority and others.
Community of social responsible members who:
- Stay informed, productive, and ethical member of society.
- Take responsibility for actions.
- Responsible citizenship.
- Demonstrate positive character and citizenship.